Tuesday, August 11, 2009

In a nutshell...

I know it's hard to believe but after 9 months of deserting this blog I thought I should turn over a new leaf and update it here and there. Too much has happened for me to write all the details but here are some highlights...
1) I bought a new house and with the help of my dad and his crews and a very helpful real estate agent (my mom), this place looks pretty snazzy, I love it! No roommates right now, I haven't found the right one yet.
2) I've been able to go on some dang fun vacations including a Mexican cruise, Rocky Point, Las Vegas, Idaho, and a very fun California trip which will be explained in the next blog.
3) Found out I will be getting a new niece from my sister-in-law/sister Nicole and a new little one from my older sister Rocky.
4) Met some really great people, dated a great guy, and made some fun friends.
5) I hit my one year mark as an ICU nurse. I am still learning like crazy and I absolutely love the people I work with. They make it so I'm excited to go to work, thanks guys!
Whew, I'm sure I've forgotten things but there's the update:)

3 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

Wow Carly, sounds like you are doing really good :) I still want to get together sometime since I haven't seen you in ages! I want to see your house all fixed up and snazzy as you call it.

Anonymous said...

OKAY HERE I AM AGAIN, PENNY TOTALLY DID NOT KNOW RAQUEL IS HAVING A BABY YEA MAN I AM BECOMING AN ELECTRONIC GENIUS POSTING AND EVERYTHING BE SURE TO TELL YOUR MOM LOVE YOU GUYS

Walt said...

When I die I want to come back as Carly. It looks like you are having so much fun. Thanks for updating.