Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Can I just say that thanksgiving rocks! I mean, what other holiday is it perfectly acceptable to load up a huge plate of yummy food and then not be scoffed at when you go for seconds. Seriously though, thanksgiving is always so much fun! Every year, we get together with my mom's side of the family. I am very close to my cousins and I feel like some of my happiest memories have been with them. It has been fun to have Lexi home this past week. I forget how fun she is until she comes home. Luckily, she'll be home in a few weeks for the Christmas break. Anyway, I am so grateful for family.


And of course, what is a holiday without a few pictures!

5 comments:

The Bowles said...

carly! you are seriously beautiful! oh my goodness! love the pictures! sounds like you are staying busy with the nursing stuff at the hospital. how fun to be with the little babies.

talk to you later--
raylene killian bowles

Benji and Rypie said...

CARLY! I am so glad you updated! How is life? It's been too long and I don't know when I will be in AZ. Hopefully this summer. Life has been crazy! It sounds like you are doing well.

Woods: said...

I haven't seen your blog in a while. I have the cutest little sisters. You and Lexi look gorgeous. Can't wait to have you in my entourage on the cruise. I'll waltz around on the boat with you, Lexi and Nicole and everyone will think I'm a pimp.

Walt said...

Carly, I didn't realize you had updated your blog. I don't usually respond, but I had to when I saw my beautiful girls in the pic. Who is that old dude between you?

Unknown said...

Hi Carly. Anjee here. I get excited when I get to read other blogs. Hee hee. Hope you had a good night. Sometimes our job is so rewarding, other times, I don't know how we do it! You are becoming an amazing nurse. Never lose your compassion!