Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Here I go...


So I've decided officially that I will be running in the PF Changs Rock 'n Roll Marathon on January 17th. By marathon I clearly mean half marathon, c'mon I'm not that crazy. This will be my first running adventure and will be a fun thing to cross of my bucket list. A few friends from work are going to run it with me and our official training starts tomorrow. I just bought a new pair of running shoes and I'm ready to go! I figure if I post my goal on a blog and pay my dues to the marathon then I can't back out:)

5 comments:

Woods: said...

Oh I am SO jealous! I've wanted to do that Half since I started doing halves (okay only like a year ago)! But oh so fun for you! I know you are thinking, "FUN?" but really, at the end you will be so proud and realize how fun it will be! Good Luck! Keep us posted on your training! Love you!

contact me said...

I'm beaming right now, I couldn't be more proud. It's a total love/hate. I'm excited and scared for you :)
LOVES - Aubry

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE!!! I think it is such a fun thing to train with your friends and do something you have never done before. I will be there at the finish line! Love You, M

Everything Vinyl said...

yo carly! surprise seeing you at my ward today. i wanted to come talk to you afterward but i got hung up with someone else! how the heck are you? so were you visiting someone in the ward or just catching an early morning meeting? email me at raylene.bowles@gmail.com!

Benji and Rypie said...

here is the deal... i was so excited when you started updating... but you need to keep updating... PLEASE. By the way my phone died and I lost all my numbers. Call me or text me so I can have yours.
Good luck with your little run. You can do it