Tuesday, August 5, 2008

GRADUATION!

I know that I am a little behind in blogging but that's pretty normal for me! Just know that there are two more blogs coming very soon!
First thing is first though!
I GRADUATED!
I didn't think that day would ever come but it finally did. The girls all had to wear all white as part of the nursing tradition. My parents were able to come to Idaho for the ceremony and it was awesome having them there. Along with my parents, my sister-in-law Nicole and both sets of grandparents drove to get there too. I definately felt loved. The last week of school was actually more emotional than I had expected. Some of my bestest friends are in Idaho so it is still a huge adjustment for me being home. I am going to miss my friends a whole lot but I am excited to go visit them. It has been awesome being home with my family and spending more time with them these past few weeks. We took a trip to Mexico last week but we'll save the details of that for the next blog. I got a job at Banner Gateway hospital in their ICU (Intensive Care Unit). I start August 11 and I am both excited and nervous to start. I will be trained for the next while so I guess I have a little bit of time to get my feet wet. I plan on taking the NCLEX, which is the test to become licensed, the beginning to middle of September. Anyway, more updates are to come! Below is a slideshow of graduation night!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Congrats!!!!!! That is so awesome that you graduated from nursing school. Ah, I'm so jealous. I know you'll be a great nurse!

Abby said...

I totally read your blog Ms. Carly! I miss you so much!!! Where are you now and what are you doing? You must update me. Congrats on graduating---that's a great accomplishment!