Sunday, July 13, 2008

Nursing Group

So I am in what is considered to be the "alternate" group in nursing school. There are only 9 of us and there are 32 traditional students. Although I have been able to become friends with many of the other people in the traditional group, I have become very close to those in my group. We have had clinicals every Saturday together since the beginning and we have had many other activities with just us. We have all been through a lot together and it was great to have such a huge support group. They have been like family up here. We finally got a picture together in our uniforms yesterday morning before clinical. I am excited for my parents to meet all of them come Thursday when I GRADUATE!!!


Top row starting from the left- Eloise, JoAnna, Brandon, Steve, Jory, Mitchell
Bottom row starting from the left- Kirstie, Cade, Me

1 comment:

Petersens said...

Yeah, your comments are a little sparse! Ha ha, I'll help bulk em up. You look so cute in all your pictures. You probably take a million of them and just find the ones that you look good in, regardless of what everyone else looks like. I'll have to remember that about you. :)