Monday, September 24, 2007

Rexburg so far!

So I am a few weeks into a new semester but it feels like I have been here for a lot longer. My roommates are really fun and we always figure out something fun to do at nights which makes my working days a lot easier. I have met some way fun people so far and I am so excited to continue meeting such fun friends. Nursing is going great. Although it can be pretty busy and stressful at times, I love the students in the program and I'm psyched to be a nurse. We did IV's and blood draws on each other last friday and it really made me feel like a nurse. This semester we have moved to 12 hour clinicals on Saturdays so I'm getting the feel of how long a real nursing shift is. I love Rexburg and I love where I'm living. I really do have the prettiest view in town each morning on my walk to class...it starts my day off perfect! I've posted a little slideshow of pictures I've taken so far!

5 comments:

Woods: said...

Yeah! An update! We have been wondering what is going on with you! Looks like you are just partying and playing! Glad you are liking nursing. That'd be lame if you didn't! Boy in Montana? What is going on with that? Fun fun. Miss you!

Benji and Rypie said...

CARLY! I just wanted to comment for fun. Thanks for the ice cream the other night. Considering you are Ben's favorite of my friends you are welcome any time.

aubry startin said...

You are still as cute as ever. Are you coming down for Thanksgiving? I want to see ya. Love you

Katie Fish said...

Carly!! I'm so excited to hang out with you! Let's get together for lunch sometime or something since I can't do our morning walks yet. Let me know when is good for you!

Benji and Rypie said...

carly... i think you need an update. thanks for the fruit by the foot today.