Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Just an update!


Ok so I'm not that great at updating my blog frequently but I sure love to read everyone else's updated blogs so keep em coming! Well we're almost half way through the semester and let's just say I'm excited for Thanksgiving break! Nursing is becoming more intense and it is getting harder to keep up, maybe I need to stop playing so much.

My roommates are a blast though so it makes it really hard to not want to tag along. My roommate Bonnie and I are on a flag football and softball team so most of the weekday nights are taken up with games. This week is tournament so hopefully we can win so we can get the coveted championship t-shirt. Rexburg is sure getting cold! The temperature in the mornings and nights are cold enough to make your insides just shake, but luckily the days are still pretty mild. My calling in the ward is really teaching me a lot and I am humbled to be working with such great girls in the Relief Society. I never realized the thought and effort that goes into RS. It makes me grateful for the great Young Women leaders I had that always made every week a good experience. Well, that's about it for me, it's hard writing posts when you don't have cute kids to talk about like my family does!

3 comments:

aubry startin said...

Yay! I loved the update!! Keep them coming. I wish you were here, but it looks like you are doing so great up there. I am so proud of you. I love telling people that I have a sister in the nursing program. LOVES!!!

Katie Fish said...

AN UPDATE!! Carly! I'm glad you're having fun! Now it's time for us to have a little fun too! Although maybe I won't be as fun cause I'm just a boring old married woman. :) Good to see an update!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful backdrop your face is in my life... thank you for your gracious servitude amongst my body. we or You or I look like 500 pesos... so lets delight in that. yes that is good that is good that is good. ok i have to go now.