Sunday, August 26, 2007

Some of my favorite songs!

Yeah so you probably already noticed but I added a little music player to my blog. I know that a lot of people are sick of the "Hey there Delilah" song (I, of course, am not) so feel free to change it to another one of the great songs I posted!

As for me everything is going just great! I'll be leaving Arizona on Thursday to go to Wyoming to embark on a pioneer trek with my family. After that it's off to Idaho. I am going to have a week and a half break from when I arrive in Idaho to when school starts so it will be a great time to continue to live the life of luxury and hang out with some awesome friends before the school work begins! I have a few pictures from my Arizona visit and I'm sure I'll have some sylish pictures of me dressed up as a pioneer so I'll be sure to share them when I can!

1 comment:

Katie Fish said...

Have fun on your pioneer trek!! I'll see you SOOOOOOOO soon!! WOO HOO!!