Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A favorite YouTube video!

Everything is going great up here in Rexburg. I'm really loving the nursing program and everything I am learning. I'm definately looking forward to the end of this semester because then I'll have about a six week break. I'm planning on moving back to the Arizona heat but hopefully I'll come back to Idaho looking nice and tan. My life is pretty low key right now so I figured I would post one of my favorite YouTube videos for all to enjoy. Just a warning, the little girl swares a bit so don't watch it if it would offend you!

2 comments:

Woods: said...

That clip cracks me up. I think i've seen it 10 times and I still laugh. Why is it so fun to cuss?

Ryan

Carrie Loren Leah said...

Haha spoken like a true southern bell! Hey Carly its Carrie (Pickett) just wanted to say hi! I moved into your sisters ward and randomly played bunco with her! love her! It looks like youre doin great! thats so exciting that youre going to be a nurse!!

ps if you thought that little girl was funny check out 'will ferrel and the landlord pearl. on funnyordie.com' I was dying.