Monday, June 14, 2010

My new toy!


Who says adults can't buy themself a toy every now and again. After weeks of visiting multiple scooter shops around the valley and making numerous calls to craigslist sellers, I decided on this lovely scooter. I am so excited to start driving it to work since the hospital is less than a mile from my house. I know I know, why don't I just walk to work? Well, that would just take too much effort and why do it when you can show up riding a barbie looking scooter!

4 comments:

Abby said...

oh my goodness i LOVE your scooter!!!! you look like such a babe on it!! watch your back, barbie - there's a new girl in town! :) haha love you girl!!

Megan and Jordan said...

Carly! That is the coolest scooter I have ever seen. I'm jealous!

Bekah Parker said...

Love you scooter!

Jacquee said...

you are my hero! Seriously, that's an adorable scooter and I want one for myself now.

You should totally take it on a date! If you find a guy who is willing to ride on the back of a pink scooter...you will have found "the one."